Thursday, September 16, 2010

Customer Satisfaction

I don't know if I am paranoid or Southeastern are just watching me, or some other higher government agency that reports on people who cause and spread the word of dissatisfaction, But yesterday when I was working from home those buggers at Southeastern came round with a customer satisfaction survey.

My travel buddy Andy was on the rain and had a big red pen to write down his dissatisfaction about the cost, the time keeping and (so bad they are worth repeating) the cost and time keeping.
I am upset that I didn't get my chance to vent on one of their papers. So I thought they are a progressive company they will have an online version on the web site. Will they foock...

But I did find this little gem of info on the site.
On Wednesday 15 September 2060 services were scheduled to operate of which 2040 ran.
We aim to run all our trains on time, however there are times when this isn't possible. On this day 96% of services ran within 5 minutes of schedule.


So when they are creating the statistics they don't massage the figures much but they also do not include the cancelled trains in the on time statistics. Worthy of a government poll those figures are.

No comments:

Post a Comment