Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Customer satisfaction 2

I managed to get a customer satisfaction survey on my train in this morning. So my paranoia was unjustified and SouthEastern are not watching me, unless they read my blog and realised I was on to them. I will keep my eye on any of the SouthEastern Stasi (revenue enforcement officers to give them their official name) who watch me for too long. If I disappear on the way to work would someone please come looking for me.

Anyway I had these 4 sheets of A4 stapled together in front of me. This is it I am going to tell you MoFo's what I really think of you!. A quick flit through revealed that there was nowhere to leave other comments it was just a multiple choice. I rummaged through my bag for a pen and began. I only had a blue pen with me not very subversive, so I am now packing a red pen in my bag just in case I get another survey, I will show you!.

The usual of little relevance questions followed "blah blah train cleanliness" blah helpfulness of staff, how safe do you feel" etc. But there was this gem which had me laughing at SouthEastern's delusional state. "Thinking of any journeys where there has been disruption. How do you feel SouthEastern solved the problem. " they had the usual options "very well" "not very" etc but these best option was. "No disruptions encountered" are you friggin joking is this option for people travelling for the first time without their mum for one stop on a off peak train, that's the only way you might travel on SouthEastern without any disruption.

Nick.

No comments:

Post a Comment