Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A questionnaire

So this morning on my train in I was given a questionnaire about the southeastern service.
they gave on to me! did they not see the look in my eyes as they were handing them out.
I thought great let them know what I think of them, its 4 pages it must have a page dedicated to the shoddy time keeping of the service.
Nope endless questions about politeness of the staff how well they were turned out, did I feel safe travelling on the train.
Only two multiple choice questions about the punctuality of the train. No box to put comments in either. So I wrote at the end of the page it should have a comments section like any good questionnaire.
To be honest I don't really care about how well the staff are turned out just that my train journey is as quick and punctual as possible.
The main part of satisfaction with a service is does it deliver on the basics then deliver more that set it apart from other services.
So Southeastern get the basics right then I will worry about whether the staff looked nice and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment