Tuesday, March 9, 2010

bloody hell I would like one week where the trains arn't delayed......

So this morning my train was 25 minutes late how about that.
They might as well have cancelled the bugger it was so close to the later train.
I get on the late thing after freezing my a$%e off waiting around at the station, only to find the carriage I got into has no heating.
I thought I was just so cold to the bone that I wasn't feeling it at first.
I was sitting there waiting for the frost bite to set in but thankfully the apologetic guard announced that he was sorry about the delay and that the heating didn't work in carriage 8 and he was about to commit Seppuku (Ritual Suicide) at the front of the train due to the shame of southeastern failing to provide a service again with his ticket punch if we want to watch.
I think the last bit was just in my mind as he was apologising again and again on the way up.
So I trundle off to the next carriage to sit down with my metro and watch the chaos commence. Of course by the time the train got 3 stops the heated carriage was full to bursting. I think the cold one would have been fine by now with all the compressed body heat.
So more of my life stolen by southeastern and their shoddy service.
I recommend signing this if you travel on southeastern http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/SETrainservices/

No comments:

Post a Comment