Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Shock horror train in on time scandal.

Last week Southeastern managed to get me into town late on Monday to Thursday on average 20 minutes each time so that's 1hour 20 minutes that I have to make up at work.
As am not a civil servant I cannot just blame it on the trains and leave on time. I have to make up the hours.
So that is four out of five trains late in one week and according to punctuality figures South-eastern hit 98% on time trains.
So I should not have another delay for the rest of the year at least. According to their figures.
Unless they use some dodgy way of making the statistics up. I don't believe that South-eastern is the kind of company that would intentionally pull the wool over its customers eyes.
I want to know how they get these figures anyone I talk to is delayed at least once a week. so how can they possibly be that good.
As Vic Reeves once said "98% of statistics are made up on the spot"

No comments:

Post a Comment